10 November 2006

Waiting On Royalties.... (CS)

It's been called to my attention, after making a comparison between the state of our country and the state of the New York Knicks that The Onion, a couple months ago, did the same thing.

LET THE RECORD SHOW that my ORIGINAL POST comparing the incompetence of our "fearless leader" and the similar incompetence of ol' Zeke was wayyyyy back in February.

Good thing i like those Onion guys, or they'd be feeling my wrath. Plus they probably pulled it off with a bit more artfulness than I did.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that is cold. Being ripped off sucks. I say at least write them and let them know of your displeasure. As homage to you, I won't read them anymore. Actually, I am rather tired of them, and you just gave me the incentive to say, Adios MoFo.

11/11/2006 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home